Google adsense

Inbsp;accidently bit my boyfriends penis last night, how should i apologise? -

Inbsp;accidently bit my boyfriends penis last night, how should i apologise? -

he asked me to give him a ******** and it was my first time. i got nervous and bit him and now he wont talk to me. i need some tips...i don-t think it was that hard but do you think i could have damaged it??

  • Chances are you didn-t damage it too much. Just tell him you-re sorry. It was your first time doing this. Your b/f can-t expect you to know how just out of the blue. You and your b/f should feel free to discuss sexual matters since your obviously enjoying sexual pleasure with each other.

  • really you think that is doesnt hurt that bad, last night me and my husband were going out and i accidently my mini date night purse brushed against his penis and he jumped.just say,baby,im sorry that i bit your penis last night.i didnt mean to.

  • JUST SAY BABY, IM SORRY FOR BITING YOUR PENIS, I THOUGHT IT WAS A TOOTSIE POP, LOL!!


    Inbsp;accidently bit my boyfriends penis last night, how should i apologise? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment