Google adsense

How can i enlarge my penis? my length erected state is 13cm? -

How can i enlarge my penis? my length erected state is 13cm? -

Hello

I have read your question and first of all, you mustn-t be worry about your penissize. It-s genetic and the nature will make all itself, you can-t influence it.

You will still grown till 21 years and I suppose your height and your penis will grown, too.

Everything it-s possible you must only be confident and not have any doubts. My penis has grown to a good size too, so you must only be confident.

You shouldn-t waiste time thinking about your penissize and other things, because everything will come fine. You will see that your penis will grown some inches and some grown quickier other take more time.

You will see that in your life the penissize will not be the important thing, because you will succeed in everything you want. When the penis is erect it can give pleasure to a lot of women. When you will get older and your bigger in height and your penissize you, you will laugh about your doubts.

Be confident and let the nature take it-s time, you need nothing and no pills or products will work because they-re not FDA approved.

If it causes really problem you must talk to your doctor, the only solution which works it-s penis surgery.

That-s my best advise I can give you.

  • My penis is 10 cm when erected.how can i enlarge it 25 cm?

  • You cannot do anything to make your penis larger, all of the pills and gadgets are SCAMS, and do not listen to those that say you grow till your 21, YOU DONT, well not unless you are a very late bloomer. And just where do you ppl get the definitive age you so proudly anounce? Listing to folk lore i suspect. Im over average size, started puberty at 12 nad have been this size since I was 15. People that say you stop growing at 21, How much did your penis grow after 15?.. if you think about it.. none id bet.

  • 15cm is the supposed normal length (cleo mag). You-re almost there though. Chinese physicians boast that by splitting a ligament or something on your penis it add a few inches. Don-t be intimidated by others.

  • pull on it really hard

  • tie it to a tree and slowly back away

  • first off there is nothing you can do to make it larger. second, how old are you casue the average man stops growing between 18 and 22 yrs. old. lastly, 5-6 inches is normal for the average adult male when erect


    How can i enlarge my penis? my length erected state is 13cm? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment