Google adsense

How do I make my penis longer? -

How do I make my penis longer? -

rub it a couple of times.

  • STAND CLOSER

  • How do I make you shut the hell up?

  • Erizer there is no need to worry about the size of your penis as there are different techniques to use it to its full potential. However,a slow masturbation can loosen and stretch your penis an extra cm but this does require the temperature of the room your in to be above 30 degrees.

  • you cant with out plastic surgery.. but no matter how big you are if you dont know what to do with it .. it wont matter.. get a book on the joys of sex and it will show you how to please a women also if you cant find that book there are many more.. it is not about size of the package but what you can do


    How do I make my penis longer? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment