Google adsense

How to get a smaller penis? -

How to get a smaller penis? -

Smaller penis=higher iq. How can that be acheived?

  • That-s absolutely false. I-m absolutely average as far as penis size is concerned. My partner has about 9 inches as thick as his wrist. His IQ and mine are within 2 points of one another (both in the high 130s). Penis size has nothing to do, one way or another, with IQ -- big or small doesn-t matter for those purposes.

    Enjoy whatever you have and be yourself.

    Kind thoughts,

    Hermes

  • I can see where it-s a self-fulfilling kinda thing.
    Small d!cks ==- no chicks ==- hit the books ==- good grades.
    Big d!cks ==- chicks come running==- no time for studying-too many chicks==- bad grades.

    Of course not always true, but a funny generalization.

  • sorry bud that is a myth. if your not to bright just try studying! and if yous being stereotypical with asian are smart but they have a small penis ****. no its only cuz there parents threten them and they apply themselvs.

  • what are you talking about? LOL Don-t think I-ve ever heard that one. I, for one, have a pretty big unit, and I-m no dummy. I think you-ve been hearing too many urban legends.

  • thats a myth..you only get the one you have...

  • uhmm.. take steroids


    How to get a smaller penis? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment