Google adsense

My penis is 6quot; long (hard) and I think its fairly thick..not sure how to measure. is the length good? -

My penis is 6quot; long (hard) and I think its fairly thick..not sure how to measure. is the length good? -

Dude you-re fine. Oh, by the way. Holla at me when you turn 18. Booyah!!!

  • You forgot to mention how old you are. If you are younger than 20, I am sure it is not done growing yet. I think that a 6- penis is not very big. But if a chick sees it, she is not going to think -omg its small- IF you know how to use it and are confident about yourself.

  • It-s not the quantity , it-s the quality.

  • wrap a string around it then measure the string when you straighten it out. measure the length on the top from the pubic bone to the tip

  • yummy

  • Send a pic to my email

    speedcarguy21@yahoo.com

  • average/small

  • yes it is adequate

  • same as mine good for u


    My penis is 6quot; long (hard) and I think its fairly thick..not sure how to measure. is the length good? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment