Google adsense

I have a brown mark on the head of my penis, how can I get rid of it? -

I have a brown mark on the head of my penis, how can I get rid of it? -

Man, these people are rude aren-t they. I have one too but I don-t worry about it. I don-t think you should either. But if it really bothers you ask your doctor or see a medical web site like the ones below.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Sincerely,
Terry

  • Stop sticking it in people-s butt. Here-s the cure stick your penis in bleach, ammonia, and acetone and then scrub with a brillo pad.

  • quit playing with markers

  • Cut
    It
    Off







    Or, ignore it. If I had a penis there-s no way I-d be putting bleaching creams or alphahydroxy and stuff on it. :| I won-t even use them on my face.

  • See a doctor

  • Wash it, or try non a-n-a-l penetration.

    If it is a birthmark, then leave it, makes you who you are!

  • GO SEE A DOCTOR THAT COULD BE CONTAGIOUS OR A BIRTH MARK


    I have a brown mark on the head of my penis, how can I get rid of it? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment