Google adsense

How can soften the scare on my penis? -

How can soften the scare on my penis? -

Try using sandpaper or short but firm strokes with a wood rasp

  • LOL!!!! WHAT??!!!!

  • I would discuss it with your doctor. There are prescription creams for scars that may help but because the penis is a very sensitive area and the skin there is thinner than other parts of the body you don-t want to do anything that is going to irritate it which is why I recommend speaking with your doctor. Also if there are changes to a scar it-s important to discuss it with your doctor as well.

    Vitamin E would be okay to use on it, but other than that I would consult your doctor.

  • he means a scar retards

  • Wanting to soften anything about your penis is just wrong!

  • Your circumcision scar? I would say vitamin E.......


    How can soften the scare on my penis? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment