Google adsense

I am having trouble hiding my 10 inch penis. How can I hide it? -

I am having trouble hiding my 10 inch penis. How can I hide it? -

Well dudes, I have a 10 incher and I just can-t seem to hide it. I go over to my mates house where some of us have a get together and when i get changed into my boxers it always seems to be hanging out without me knowing. My friends always see it and laugh. They are all like 21 and I-m 18 and I have seen there cocks in the shower and they all have like small 5 inchers. Like the same thhing happens at the beach. I put on my boardies and it-s just hanging there. I-ve tried using speedos now but all you can see is this massive bulge. How do I get rid of people seeing it?

  • this doesn-t make much sense dude,,, i understand you to mean that it-s 10 inches... if your walking around with an erection all the time your gonna get locked up for indecent exposure... if it-s 10 inches flaccid and your not using anything to support yourself your gonna get locked up for indecent exposure too... lets get a better story going dude...

  • The appropriate way to hide a 10 inch penis is to put it back in the drawer of the nightstand after you-ve finished playing with it. Most of the detachable ones are also dishwasher safe - keep it clean!

  • Hmmmm, I have a nine inches and never had any problems, I guess an extra inch must make a difference. Don-t try to hide it, be proud of it.

  • You can-t tell how big some one is unless they have an erection. If they are 5 inches in the shower soft, they are bigger when erect. Tape it to your leg.

  • Like the man said - you-re going to be charged with indecent exposure so why don-t you tie a string around it and fasten it to your waist.

  • Just cut off about 7 inches and then when it gets hard you should be about right funny boy.

  • Who cares if someone sees it be proud and become a p o r n s t a r:) besides your friends are only jealous....

  • Stick it in your As....








    ton Martin DB9-s toneau cover and drive around like James Bond.

  • You could always stuff it up your a$$.

  • dude where a speedo under the boardshorts thats what I do!!!

  • lmfao clint is totally right


    I am having trouble hiding my 10 inch penis. How can I hide it? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment