Google adsense

How do i make my penis larger without any pills or pumps? -

How do i make my penis larger without any pills or pumps? -

i need a bigger weiner

  • u cant- just let time happen- it will grow

  • This is completely bogus when people say things don-t work. Honestly there ARE a lot of methods (like pills and pumps and physical extenders) that can prove pretty ineffective and sometimes even dangerous, but this doesn-t mean nothing works (trust me i was small, and i wanted a solution lol).

    You need to use daily exercises to see any permanent increase. The exercises break down chambers painless and gently in the penis so that they regrow they are larger (kinda like a muscle, although the penis IS NOT actually a muscle) some of these can be found free but if you want an actual program to follow I suggest the Penis Advantage (linked below), it was kinda my last resort and I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked and found a lot I didn-t know before. With it you can find out all of the exercises available, which exercises do what, how to use them, how much to use them, and when to use them to achieve permanent increase in length, girth and erection strength. Please read through the first and second pages in my sources box to find out more about the program and/or how it works, or click on link 3 to go to the actual Penis Advantage website. (May have to copy and paste the adresses into your browser).


    How do i make my penis larger without any pills or pumps? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment