Google adsense

How can i increase the milk of my penis?.........plz tell me? -

How can i increase the milk of my penis?.........plz tell me? -

Drink lots of fluids, mostly water.
Also stop whacking the whale everyday.
Wait like 6 days and you-ll see the difference.

  • I can give u a good way . If u can get hold of some good po*n videos ... watch them without even touching ur di*k . resist the urge till you feel that you can-t resist any more . You-ll see that a little amount of watery substance comes at the tip of ur di*k . Then start mastu**bating while watching the videos . U-ll see that much more milk will come out of ur di*k . Moreover the feeling will be great .

  • Drink 2 gallons of milk ever day in about two months you should see a differants

  • stick a straw up yer penis hole and dump milk down the straw

  • um if you mean the semen then it will come naturally. but masturbating helps increase the levels. you shouldn-t be worrying about it unless your at least 18

  • if you have a strong feeling, then it will spray a lot...


    How can i increase the milk of my penis?.........plz tell me? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment