Google adsense

Im curious of how my Penis should look. (Im 15)? -

Im curious of how my Penis should look. (Im 15)? -

I am 15, and my erected penis is 5-5. I don-t know if that normal, I always thought it was bigger but guess not. I want to compare, but I don-t know who to ask, they might think I am gay (which I am not).
How old are you, and how big is yours? I-m I considered average?

  • I obviously don-t have a penis but, from what I have read that is an average size. Don-t worry about the size, you will still grow. Girls really don-t care if it-s super long, but I think 5-5 is a good size. You actualy seem like you said your actual penis size, that-s a first. E-mail me if you need any other help on anything, including girl stuff! Good luck!


    Im curious of how my Penis should look. (Im 15)? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment