Google adsense

When I come the first time during sex,how long should I wait for my penis to erect again? -

When I come the first time during sex,how long should I wait for my penis to erect again? -

a few seconds. it really depends on how aroused you are. if you are really horny then go for it.

  • if you really want to test yourself try to stay hard after the first ejaculation and keep on going. there is no time frame for this, most guys cannot sustain an erection after ejaculation, but a few can and practice doing so. good luck!

  • Wait until it rises. It will do it on its own when it-s ready.If you need to hurry the process, you or your gf(or bf) can w*nk it a little bit.

  • Depends on your age, but when you are young it only takes a few minutes.
    Besides why are you timing yourself just do it when it is up again.

  • 10 min to 30 min

  • for80% of men is like it is normal.all most after 24 hours have erect again. dont be worry

  • I-d say 20 minutes if you-re fairly young.

  • when u get back up, do it again


    When I come the first time during sex,how long should I wait for my penis to erect again? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment