Google adsense

My penis doesnt get very hard how can i get it rock hard are there any foods etc? -

My penis doesnt get very hard how can i get it rock hard are there any foods etc? -

my penis is very hard when aroused. so i want some advice how to make it harder, would exercise and eating certain foods make it harder.

  • Just a healthy diet with plenty of general exercise.

  • ive heard stuff like milk can make it harder, but im not sure! u can try using more lubricant makes it more arousing for me anyway. Try foods that are meant to be afrodisiacs and help sexualy. Drinking loads of water is also meant to help. good luck.. let me kno how it goes.

  • Use a C?ckring to augment an erection.

    take Ginseng (GNC-s Triple Ginsa or Vitamin Shoppe 3 blend), Yohimbe Bark, Steel Libidio (Irwin naturals).
    /jabril

  • Men-s Health magazine has an article just for you. Go here and it has a list:
    http://menshealth.com/mhlists/rules_for_��

  • your with the wrong person -


    My penis doesnt get very hard how can i get it rock hard are there any foods etc? -
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment